||Sr. Accounting Coordinator - Nashville 1, DIV 2 (Posting #201)
We are currently seeking a Senior Accounting Coordinator for the automotive steel division in our Nashville, TN Office.
• Input purchases/sales into SAP ERP and invoice customers ensuring timely remittance of payment.
• Maintain accounts receivable/payable ensuring timely payment and receipt of invoices via SAP/Excel.
• Compile and process financial information to prepare accounting entries and document business transactions. Prepare and review month end journal entries and accruals and provide general support for the month end closing process.
• Review general ledger and aging reports for outstanding items. Prepare account reconciliations.
• Track and maintain inventory levels, purchasing, shipping or other records by compiling data from contracts, purchase orders, invoices and accounting records.
• Reconcile inventory held at processor/warehouse.
• Review and ensure that all required documentation is completed and accurate, including proforma invoices, commercial invoices, cargo receipts and packing slips.
• Monitor customer credit and A/R collection, adjusting for payment discounts.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
At least one year of qualifying accounting experience.
MS Excel, Word proficiency