||Sales Manager - Cincinnati, OH (Posting #192)
We are currently seeking a Sales Manager for our Cincinnati office. Responsibilities include:
• Marketing of flat rolled and structural products to new business prospects.
• Providing quotes from import and domestic mills to new and existing customers.
• Developing and securing customer relationships.
• Reviewing and negotiating settlement of claims/collections for assigned businesses.
• Monitoring customer credit limits and inventory levels.
• Coordinating logistics issues by communicating with suppliers, processors, and customers to fulfill requests.
• Working with staff members engaged in providing sales/customer support, i.e. invoices, purchase orders and import/export documentation.
• Some travel required.
Qualified candidates will have a bachelor’s degree and 7 years of relevant experience. Steel trading experience and steel industry knowledge required. Experience with imports is preferred. Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, detail orientation and computer literacy. Word, Excel, Powerpoint skills are a must.