||Sales Manager - Nashville, TN (Posting #191)
We are currently seeking a Sales Manager for Automotive customers in Nashville, TN.
Responsibilities are as follows:
• Establishes and strengthens good relationships with customers, suppliers and processors. Communicates in professional manner.
• Coordinates distribution/logistics processes by communicating with suppliers, manufacturers, and customers in order to fulfill requests. Reviews related documentation to ensure compliance with import/export regulations. Investigates customer complaints regarding quality, tolerances, specifications, and delivered condition of products.
• Markets various products/commodities/services to new business prospects by coordinating product/commodity/service introduction and market exploitation with marketing and sales initiatives to ensure maximum penetration of market segment.
• Coordinates program planning with customers to ensure identification of appropriate manufacturing schedules, goals, design criteria, costs and similar considerations.
• Supervises the daily activities of personnel engaged in providing sales/client support, i.e. invoices, purchase orders, import/export documentation and other relevant documentation.
• Reviews and negotiates settlement of claims/collections for assigned businesses within prescribed guidelines. Monitors customer credit limits and inventory levels.
• Generates accounting reports in order to monitor accounting activity and performs financial analysis, profit and loss. Plans, organizes, and coordinates assigned programs to ensure accomplishment of financial/budgetary goals.
Qualified candidates will have a bachelors degree.
Knowledge and experience in Steel and/or Automotive industries.
Excellent communication skills, organizational skills and the demonstrated ability to multi-task.
Familiar with general business knowledge including economics, management, accounting and marketing.
Supervisory skills including acting as a mentor to junior sales staff.
Ability to interact effectively with members of senior management.