||Sr. Sales Representative - Nashville 2 (Posting #184)
We are currently seeking a Sr. Sales Representative in our Nashville, Tennessee office. Responsibilities include:
• Supervises the daily activities of personnel engaged in providing sales/client support, i.e. invoices, purchase orders, import/export documentation and other relevant documentation.
• Markets various products/commodities/services to new business prospects by coordinating product/commodity/service introduction and market exploitation with marketing and sales initiatives to ensure maximum penetration of market segment. Coordinates program planning with customer to ensure identification of appropriate manufacturing schedules, goals, design criteria, costs and similar considerations.
• Contacts customers/suppliers frequently to answer questions, resolve problems, and provide guidance. Investigates/handles customer complaints regarding quality, specifications, tolerances and delivered condition of products. Coordinates and attends rejected material inspections documenting reasons given for rejections. Validates condition of material and determines best disposition to minimize losses either by re-sales and/or collection from insurance.
• Coordinates distribution/logistics issues by communicating with suppliers, manufacturers, and customers in order to fulfill requests. Reviews related documentation to ensure compliance with import/export regulations. Investigates customer complaints regarding quality, tolerances, specifications, and delivered condition of products.
• Monitors customer credit limits and manages/monitors inventory levels and movements. Maintains vendor/customer accounts ensuring timely payment and receipt of invoices via SAP/Excel.
Qualified applicants will possess a Bachelor’s degree and 10 years’ inside and outside sales and supply chain management experience in the steel industry; Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, organizational skills, and computer skills (Microsoft Office applications).