MISA builds quality and value into everything we do
- July, 2023 – MISA Metal Fabricating (MMF), Louisville KY was honored to be the first recipient of Nucor’s clean energy supply chain initiative delivering steel plate from Nucor Brandenburg via PGT Trucking/Nikola’s Class 8 BEV truck. Read more.
- April 10, 2023 – MISA is pleased to announce the appointment as of April 1, 2023, of the new President, Mr. Toshio (Tony) Namiki. Mr. Namiki is an Executive Officer at MISI Headquarters, General Manager for the Americas and & CEO of Marubeni-Itochu Steel America Inc.
- November 1, 2022 – Marubeni-Itochu Steel Inc. Acquires Worthington Specialty Processing’s Jackson Plant Read more.
- April 1, 2021 – MISA Announces NEW Reorganization with Emphasis on MISA’s Core Strengths as a Global Steel Trader and as a Leading Supply Chain Provider. Read more.
- May 2020 – MISA is pleased to announce the appointment of the new President and CEO, Akira Suzuki. Read more.
- May 7, 2020 – NEW Vesta Steel Plank System from Quality Edge! Read more about this exiting new product or visit www.qualityedge.com
- August 1, 2018 – ClarkDietrich Acquires 50 Percent Ownership Stake in Structa Wire Corp
- May 2018 – NEW MISA Corporate Video
- September 2017 – Marubeni-Itochu Steel America Inc. and its parent company, Marubeni-Itochu Steel Inc. donated to the American Red Cross.
- February 1, 2017 – ClarkDietrich Building Systems Announces Acquisition of Strait-Flex, Creating an Industry Leader in Interior Finishing Solutions
- View the MISI Corporate Video
- See our latest Career Opportunities
- View MISA's Environmental Policy
MISA is a metal solutions provider not only to companies worldwide, but also right next door. We offer value-added steel and aluminum solutions to customers in the automotive, construction, appliance, food, medical, and aerospace industries, just to name a few.
Whether you're a manufacturer looking for Supply Chain Management services, an industrial equipment manufacturer requiring quality Metal Processing, or a builder in the construction market needing Residential & Commercial Building Materials, MISA provides innovative solutions for all your needs.
At the core of our Philosophy is a commitment to being the best and most innovative metal supply chain supplier, all the while respecting our local and global Environment. We ensure superior quality at every stage of the metal supply chain and metal processing services that we provide. It is Who We Are and part of the way we do business.
So go to MISA Network or Contact MISA for the sales office or company near you. Or see the list of MISA Careers. And see how we build quality into every stage of your metal supply and processing needs.